Re: MCE on an NForce4 board (again)

From: Avuton Olrich
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 07:21:09 EST

On 3/23/07, Jack Malmostoso <malmostoso@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there list,

this is a repost from the x86-64.org discuss list. I think it could be
relevant here too, if not please excuse me and forget this message. I am not
subscribed to the LKML, but I can follow the thread on usenet, so no need to
CC. Feel free to do it if you think it's relevant!

I had this problem before. After much debugging and hair pulling I
contacted the manufacturer who said they wern't going to try to figure
out my issue due to my unwillingness to run Win. Went to the store to
replace the motherboard with the same model, the problem persisted.
Replaced the motherboard with a different model the problem completely
went away.

avuton