off topic: Dolphin massacre in Japan

From: Aggelos
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 02:51:01 EST

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho

PS: Before any smart-ass jumps in, effectively making this post a thread
about what spam is, let me say that if I posted it to a dolphin or
other related list, there would be no gain, as they should already be
aware of it. My intent is_NOT_ to discuss the subject here (in this
list). Only want to make people aware, and so, if they want they can
sign the petition. So don't reply to say this is spam, because it may
be, but unlike spam, it will serve its purpose anyway.