RE: NO_HZ: timer interrupt stuck [Re: Linux 2.6.21-rc1]

From: Pallipadi, Venkatesh
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 14:58:39 EST

Thomas,

I have the patchset for this HPET part ready to roll out. But, looks
like
NO_HZ and lapic eventsource support is only in i386 and not in x86-64 in
2.6.21-rc1.
Do you know the state of NO_HZ x86-64 support?

Will it get into git soon? In which case I can rebase my patches against
git
and send it out for review/testing.

Otherwise, I will send out my patches, which are against rt (and my
initial
implementation of this HPET part is only for x86-64).

Thanks,
Venki