BUG: 2.6.20 atkbd spams console after kernel panic

From: Mark Lord
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 14:41:40 EST

The kernel panic is my fault, but I'd still like to see the on-screen
messages when it happens.

Unfortunately, 2.6.20 atkbd.c continuously spams the console after a
kernel panic (my fault), with these messages:

kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
atkbd.c: Spurious ACK on isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Spurious ACK on isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Spurious ACK on isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Spurious ACK on isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Spurious ACK on isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.

These appear to be getting generated in response to the flashing of the keyboard LEDs

Could somebody fix this please?

Cheers
--
Mark Lord