[UPDATE] bigphysarea patch update for i386 and x86_64

From: Remy Bohmer
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 15:55:31 EST

Hello All,

Attached you will find a new bigphysarea patch for i386 and x86_64.

I have fixed the following compared to the previous version posted by
me at October 30th, 2006:
* The stock 2.6.18 kernel gave a compile warning at line 66, this was
introduced by a reordering of the 'struct resource' in the 2.6.18
kernel. I fixed this earlier, but apparantly never made it to the
LKML. (oops)
* The Fedora 2.6.18-1.2257smp kernel did not compile at all with this
patch. This was likely caused by including 'config.h' instead of
'autoconf.h'.
* I have made a new patch to make it compile against the stock 2.6.20.1 kernel.

Kind Regards,

Remy Bohmer