Re: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers

From: v j
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 03:24:38 EST

On 2/19/07, Trent Waddington <trent.waddington@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just in case anyone cares, after speaking with Michael for a few hours
I've found he's not nearly as abrasive as this mailing list banter
might suggest. He makes some good arguments once you stop him from
spouting conspiracy stuff and, although I don't agree with all of
them, I think he has some good points. He suggested posting a
transcript of our chat but, frankly, I don't think anyone wants to
read that.

If you can translate what he had to say in English, I certainly would
be willing to hear about it.

vj.