Re: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers

From: Trent Waddington
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 19:55:57 EST

On 2/20/07, Michael K. Edwards <medwards.linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, dear, I'm just not interested in convincing you if you can't be
bothered to look back in the thread and Google a bit. Think of it as
a penny ante, which is pretty cheap in a card game with billion-dollar
table stakes.

Well, with that attitude I can't imagine why people would think you're
a crackpot.. Maybe if you cut back on what you believe the motive is
for Eben Moglen wanting to misconstrue the law and focus on what you
actually claim the law is then people wouldn't mind trawling through
your insane ramblings to find the references that you claim back up
your extraordinary claims.

Now if you care to repeat your references here, without rambling on,
I'm happy to go read them and temporarily suspend my belief that
you're a crackpot.

Trent