Re: [RFC] Time for a linux-kvm mailing list?

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 03:19:53 EST

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Why would I post it to a list where it's off-topic by list name? And how would anyone know that the list name can be ignored when so many other lists with "devel" in the name tell people with user questions to go elsewhere? Right now only users who ignore list names would even look there.

I added some text to the list description[1] to make it clear that user queries are not off-topic.

[1] http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/Lists,_IRC