Re: serial and tty driver

From: Mockern
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 03:53:27 EST

Thank you for you respond.

I asked this question since I have one problem with my tty driver.
It based on serial_core.c. It works well except Linux cat operation:(.
(e.g. cat < ttyS10). I thought in tty driver there is no function
for this operation and I wanted to know that maybe serial driver has it.

Could it be the reason that cat operation in tty driver does not work
(but I can write and read from user space application!)?
Or maybe I need to implement a special function in my tty driver to support Linux
cat operation?

Thank you again

Яндекс.Почта: объем почтового ящика не ограничен! http://mail.yandex.ru/monitoring/