Re: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers

From: Michael K. Edwards
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 02:20:59 EST

On second thought, let's not deconstruct this. It's too much work,
and it's a waste of time. Because if you can't read "anything other
people wrote is fair game, but what we write is sacred; our strategy
is to cajole when we can and strong-arm when we can't, and the law be
damned" into that, no amount of verbiage from me is going to change
your mind.

Er, that would be, "cajole when we must and strong-arm whenever we
can". That didn't stay on the floor long enough to pick up any germs;
doesn't count. :-)

Cheers,
- Michael