Excessive dmesg whining in 2.6.20-git13

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 11:35:38 EST

The good news is that this kernel boots, so I can start testing. However, it seems to have a LOT of trouble coping with the idea that my only IDE device is a DVD burner. I am guessing from the hundreds of lines of nbd whining that nbd doesn't work, testing will continue after I go plow more snow.

If all this whining doesn't indicate a problem, I might suggest eliminating it, since it tends to hide any real problem.

compressed dmesg and config attached.

--
Bill Davidsen
He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting