Re: [patch 14/21] Xen-paravirt: Add XEN config options and disableunsupported config options.

From: Zachary Amsden
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 03:31:53 EST

Eric W. Biederman wrote:
Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 00:33 -0700, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
I know there actually has been some work to get kexec actually working under
Xen but I don't know where that has gone.
kexec/kdump works with Xen 3.0.4 but it's a dom0 only thing so it
doesn't appear in this patchset.

Ok but we still need to get the failure to user space for domU instead
of trying what works on real hardware and failing.

Eric

Acked-by: Zachary Amsden <zach@xxxxxxxxxx>