Re: [ipw3945-devel] [ANNOUNCE] d80211 based driver for Intel PRO/Wireless3945ABG

From: James Ketrenos
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 19:58:51 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
You can find the new driver, and additional information about it, here:

http://intellinuxwireless.org/iwlwifi.
You can find that package at:

http://intellinuxwireless.org/d80211

Ok. Now... any questions?

Yes... is there merged .git tree somewhere? I downloaded iwl git tree,
but it did not contain d80211 stack. I'm now downloading wireless-dev
git tree...
Pavel

There isn't a singular merged iwlwifi + d80211 package tree outside of wireless-dev, and iwlwifi isn't there yet (I'm cleaning out some dead and duplicated code before we submit)

I've put up http://intellinuxwireless.org/repos/?p=d80211.git so you can pull the d80211 package via git (vs. downloading the tarball). Running 'make patch_kernel' will then install the d80211 subsystem containing patches not yet in wireless-dev into your kernel sources (specified via KSRC=)

James