Re: forcedeth problems on 2.6.20-rc6-mm3

From: Tobias Diedrich
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 01:28:50 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> >>Will try.
> >
> >Does not apply cleanly against 2.6.20, is this one fixed up right?
>
> It probably needs to be top of 2.6.20-git-latest or 2.6.20-rc6-mm3.
>
> IOW, the forcedeth changes in question are not in 2.6.20, and you need
> to apply the patch on top of the latest batch of forcedeth changes.

Well, it hasn't blown up on me despite being applied to 2.6.20...
The problem I was seeing might even be fixed in 2.6.20 vanilla,
since the last version I saw it in was 2.6.20-rc6 and then I
reverted to 2.6.19 to make sure that one is ok (see
20070130183208.GE11814@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

--
Tobias PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de
ããããããååååçãããããããäããããããã