Re: git backlight tree

From: Len Brown
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 23:47:53 EST

On Saturday 10 February 2007 19:33, Richard Purdie wrote:
> As mentioned previously, I've setup a backlight git tree at:
>
> http://git.o-hand.com/?p=linux-rpurdie-backlight;a=shortlog;h=for-mm
> (git://git.o-hand.com/linux-rpurdie-backlight)
>
> A patch of the combined changes to mainline is:
>
> http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/git_backlight-r1.patch.gz

The changes under drivers/acpi/ and drivers/misc/ look fine to me.
Acked-by: Len Brown <len.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
if you need that to send those bits upstream.

Note that there is a new sony-laptop driver under drivers/misc/ in my tree
that I expect to send upstream next week -- and it will need
the analogous updates.

thanks,
-Len