creating headless device on 2.6.18

From: Alex Bounder
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 13:05:34 EST

Hello, all.
I'm trying to create a headless device based on kernel 2.6.18 (FEDORA
distro). What I need is to guarantee that LINUX kernel do not access
the graphical adapter (used by another OS).
My idea was to remove from .config everything that is graphic related.
Yet there are two flags, which are "irremovable". These are
:CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE and CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L2. The only option for them is
[y]. Can anyone help me to get rid of them or suggest another way of
"blocking" the graphical adapter?
Thanks in advance,
Alex.