Re: powerpc: "IRQ probe failed (0x0)" on powerbook

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 14:46:46 EST

> Bisection has identified this patch:
>
> commit f90bb153b1493719d18b4529a46ebfe43220ea6c
> Author: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat Nov 11 17:24:51 2006 +1100
>
> [POWERPC] Make pci_read_irq_line the default

Thanks Andreas ! I was expecting something around that patch indeed, I
suspect something in Apple device-tree is dodgy and breaking the
new generic PCI irq parsing (for example, at first sight, it's a PCI
device with 2 interrupts, which isn't allowed by the PCI spec).

I'll dig a bit more when I get to the office where my crash box is, and
will do a fix.

Ben.