Re: [GFS2 & DLM] Guide to -nmw tree patches

From: Steven Whitehouse
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 07:32:50 EST

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 13:21 +0100, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 12:12 +0000, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Below is a summary diffstat of all the changes in the GFS2 & DLM -nmw
> > (next merge window) git tree. Since merge time is once again upon us,
> > the following patches are the current complete content of the tree.
>

> Hi,
>
> can you please make sure your patch series is in reply to your first
> message, so that your mails properly thread in mail clients?
>
> (everyone else seems to manage this, I bet the git or quilt patch series
> send stuff has this built in somehow..)
>
> Greetings,
> Arjan van de Ven

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise that I should be doing that. I guess its
because my desktop doesn't have the git tree on it, so I tend to copy
them over & send by hand. I need to look into automating the send
process anyway as its taking me too much time with large patch sets, so
I'll try and have that fixed for next time,

Steve.