Re: Ski for huge page size !

From: Peter Chubb
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 03:53:29 EST

>>>>> "sudhnesh" == sudhnesh adapawar <sudhnesh@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

sudhnesh> Hey all ! I am thinking to use ski simulator as I can get
sudhnesh> the ia64 (Itanium 2)simulated on ia32 archi....So can I use
sudhnesh> this product for the project related to huge page size ???
sudhnesh> Will the problems related to huge pages such as
sudhnesh> swapping,IO,etc...will be covered if I use ski with 2.6
sudhnesh> kernel image configured for ia64 archi with huge page size
sudhnesh> support ?????

Should work perfectly. We've been using Ski for similar work, looking
at SuperPage support.
--
Dr Peter Chubb http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au ERTOS within National ICT Australia