the good web of Vietnamese : www.thuonghieuviet.com

From: Dream mail
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 06:19:44 EST

INTRODUCTION

In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was
a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to
establish a free-website following the path

www.thuonghieuviet.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection in connection, you will create a series of global commerce.

OPEN LETTER

This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer
by email for you, all for free in 20 years.

- Your login name:
- Company name:
- Your business (or the owner)::
- Address:
- Phone number:
- Fax number:
- Contact:
- Your web:
- Email:
Please send us a logo with size <50kB.(100 X100 pixel )
For your benefit, for the development of globalizing commerce. We wish you would be interested in this mail.

Thankyou.