Re: [RFC/PATCH] Fixes for ULi5261 (tulip driver)

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 20:12:53 EST

Hi everyone.

I looked again at the PDF before sending it, and it does say
"Preliminary, Confidential, Proprietary" in the header. I therefore also
checked again all the email I received from Peer, and he made no mention
of it having that status. I thought I'd mention that though: someone
might see that too and have concerns.

To help clarify before I send it, I've added Peer to the ccs now so that
he can at least have the opportunity to have input.

Peer: I don't know if you'll have seen the rest of the conversation, so
let me fill you in: I never got the opportunity to finish the work on
adding power management support, and other people are doing work on the
driver now. Is it alright for me to forward the PDF datasheet you gave
to me?)

Regards,

Nigel