Looking for Kernel hacking or storage systems design and code consultingwork

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 04:16:42 EST

Namesys wrote the Reiser4 filesystem.

We are looking for persons who need any kind of kernel hacking or
storage system code done.

We have a complete team of kernel programmers available. Do you have
race conditions you need found, spaghetti code from a predecessor that
nobody can do anything with, a driver you want made to work, or a
storage related feature you need? We can do it. Our guys are quite
senior, and we have been doing Linux filesystem programming since 1993.
Would you like an outsider to review a design, or someone for a
technical advisory board? We can do it.

Funds earned go to support the completion of the reiser4 filesystem,
described at www.namesys.com.