Relay Subsystem the 2nd.

From: Bjo Breiskoll
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 19:46:54 EST

Hello,
back to my question last week. I would like to implement a new kernel-modul
with the ability to write data from kernelspace to userspace via the new
relay subsystem. The less info from block/blktrace.c is insufficient
unfortunately. The userspace-program should be able to "listen" to the
kernel-modul if there is new data written. My first Implementation with data
exchange over copy_to_user() and a char-device is insufficient. So i need an
hint for something like blocked-IO for relay-files. Is this possible with
the new relay-subsystem?

Thanx in advance
BJO