Market Movers and Shakers

From: Isabel Heller
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 04:47:52 EST

A MASSIVE PR CAMPAIGN IS SET for Friday August 18, 2006 !!

Company: China Datacom Corporation
Ticker: c. d. p. n.
Current_Price: $0.35
3-5 Day Estimate: $1.50
Buy: "Str0ng"

TOMMOROW EXPECT A EXPLOSION IN PRICE!

Rader this one rumors of upcoming big news is making this one watched
throughout brokerage houses everywhere. China Datacom is just getting off
the ground and trading is about to explode. Get in on China Datacom before
its .75 or better. We put this on our radars as 10/10 and predict profits
of 200-300percent by end of the week!

BREAKING NEWS: China Datacom Corporation Announces Business Acquisition
in China (August 11, 2006 - 9:30 AM EDT)

* China Datacom Corporation today announced that c d p n had entered Plan
of Exchange with Supremacy International Limited ('Supremacy'), a
corporation incorporated in British Virgin Island. Pursuant to this
agreement, China Datacom would acquire 100percent interest of Supremacy,
such that Supremacy will become a wholly owned subsidiary of China Datacom.

This is going to be the FIRST BIG WAVE for this company. We strongly
beleive this is your chance to get in at .35 and watch it shoot into
the d0||ar range by the end of the month! Our picks this week netted
our newsletter subscribers 400percent profits. Don't let this one
slide, read the releases, and get on c. d. p. n. first thing Friday morning.
Good Luck and Trade at the Top!