You are now subscribed to the HBGUSA-JAMESPATTERSON list

From: L-Soft list server at Time Inc. (1.8e)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 11:14:34 EST

to HBGUSA-JAMESPATTERSON. Please save it for future reference.

You have received this e-mail because you are a Hachette Book Group USA
James Patterson newsletter subscriber. To unsubscribe from this
newsletter, please send a blank e-mail to:

Please make sure that you are sending the signoff request from the
*same* e-mail address <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> that you originally
subscribed from.

Important: You cannot sign off from HBGUSA-JAMESPATTERSON by replying to this
message. Please follow the instructions above. E-mail about unresolved
list problems can be sent to <hbgusakp@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

PRIVACY POLICY:

Please read our Privacy Policy, or copy and paste this link into your
browser:

http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/legal/index.html

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Hachette Book Group USA
Customer Service
3 Center Plaza
Boston, MA 02108-2084

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER:

Send a blank e-mail to hbgusa-jamespatterson-subscribe-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

Previous issues of this list are saved as files. You can
get a list of available files by sending mail to
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "INDEX HBGUSA-JAMESPATTERSON" in the body
of the message. You can then order these files with a
"GET HBGUSA-JAMESPATTERSON LOGxxxx" command.