beresford

From: bundy
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 10:36:10 EST

stockk market highlights and investemnt advice

Fellow Investorr, big news are hitting on thursday for AG AO!!!

Somebody knows something...place A GAO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the makret indexes bounce around a lot without really going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right sttocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AGA O!!!

TTrade Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Companny: AGAA REESOURCES NNEW
Sotck: AGA O
CCurrent PPrice: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AGA O on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager innvestors of this emerging situation.
When this stcok moves - watch out! stockkss wee profiile sshow aa significannt increasse iin stocck pprice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember this is a stronng pplay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! AG AO is a big mover in the SOTCK MRAKET!!!

The early bird catches the worm There is always somebody worst of then yourself no matter how bad things seem . Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life. Money is the root of all evil When gaulding see fish he forget seh gun deh..

Daddies know best To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.