Re: What determines which interrupts are shared under Linux?

From: Roger Heflin
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 09:16:19 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
Ar Mer, 2006-08-16 am 18:54 -0400, ysgrifennodd Mark Lord:
Roger Heflin wrote:
It looks like the older DMA recovery code never works on this chipset,
once it goes into DMA recovery it never comes out of it.

DMA recovery is fairly broken in drivers/ide especially if it tries to
change mode. libata does not have this problem and I have no plans to
even try and fix the drivers/ide code for this issue as its a major
piece of work.

If already figured that since I was pretty sure all of it was
being rolled to libata. I was able to switch that controller and
disk to the libata sata_nv.

Roger