Re: [patch] sched: group CPU power setup cleanup

From: Paul Jackson
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 01:51:26 EST

> Believe it or not, I usually suffer in silence.

I do too (though I look at 0.001% of the patches you do ;).

This time, I was motivated to actually figure this code out a bit,
as a common way to get to this code is via a cpuset cpu_exclusive
setting, and of late a couple of bugs in earlier versions of this
code had caused me grief.

So I was hoping for more useful patch changelog comments, in my
quest to rise above my newbie ranking in kernel/sched.c code.

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability