Re: Subscription to austin-offtopic-l mailing list

From: Matti Aarnio
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 17:31:44 EST

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 04:50:51PM +0100, Open Group web server wrote:
> Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 16:50:51 +0100 (BST)
> From: Open Group web server <httpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> This message is confirmation that you have been subscribed
> from 207.210.106.123 to the following mailing lists:
>
> austin-offtopic-l

Hah hah, very funny.
Observe me laughing...

There is hardly any reason to let opengroup.org domain machines to
post to linux -lists at vger. Therefore to avoid genuinely off-topic
postings to our grand-daddy of all off-topic discussions, I have
blocked opengroup.org from posting to vger's lists.

I asked also for that linux.kernel account to be revoked.

Have a nice day,