Re: orinoco driver causes *lots* of lockdep spew

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 22:09:59 EST

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 15:53 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 11:54:41PM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Arjan, did you convince yourself whether or not this patch actually
> resolves the problem at hand? Applying it makes sense to me either
> way, but it would be nice to believe it fixed a known issue. :-)

it'll fix a whole bunch of issues for sure, and this one as well afaics
(now with coffee ;-).. it probably won't fix all of them, but that's ok,
with this in place we actually CAN fix any others that pop up, right now
without this patch we probably can't.

--
if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at) linux.intel.com