Re: [2.6.18-rc2-mm1] libata ate one PATA channel

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 03:30:05 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 01:50:11 +0900
Tejun Heo <htejun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It'll be easier just to work outside the -mm tree with all this
continued in/out random breakage if people are just going to say "drop
xyz patch" rather than actually specifying *what is actually wrong* and
getting me to fix the merge (Tejun that last one sentence is a hint ;))
Okay, took the hint. Magallon, can you please try the following
patch?

Gee that's a big scary patch. Is it considered ready for -mm? (bearing in
mind -mm's exacting quality standards (heh, I kill me)).

It's still a bit broken. I'll follow up with better patches later today (hopefully :)

Thanks.

--
tejun