ACPI: SBS in linux-2.6.18-rc1 - Works for me!

From: Berthold Cogel
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 03:56:17 EST

Hello!

I've tested linux-2.6.18-rc1 with Smart Battery System enabled. It works for my Acer Extensa 3002 WLMi. No compile errors or bugs at first sight.

Perhaps there should be some logic in the configuration to disable the ac and battery modules. They are not needed if SBS is active.

Is it possible to load sbs and i2c-ec automatically together with the other ACPI modules? On my Debian system I had to load the modules via /etc/modules.conf.

Regards,
Berthold