loop devices removable

From: Pablo Barbachano
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 09:45:22 EST

Hi, I would like to know where do I need to look to make the loop
devices removable. The effect I want is to make
/sys/block/loop*/removable have a value of 1.

I have been grepping for a while in the kernel sources but found
nothing.

The (probably broken) reason I want to do that is so I can use (my
modified) pmount to mount them.

(And now I run behind a rock before someone tells me how broken is
that)

Cheers,
Pablo

--
"When in doubt, use brute force" -- Ken Thompson