Re: VGER does gradual SPF activation (FAQ matter)

From: Matthias Andree
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 07:07:07 EST

Neil Brown schrieb am 2006-06-12:

> Your screwdriver is leaking!
>
> If you get a letter from your aunt in Rome, and it is post-marked
> 'Moscow', you might doubt the authenticity.

Family situation aside, if she's travelling and knows she's no longer
reachable in the place she stays in Moscow by the time when I get the
postcard/letter, it's perfectly reasonable to write her Italian return
address on the envelope.

For counter arguments versus your other points, see David Woodhouse's reply.

--
Matthias Andree