[ANN] libata "chilled" for 2.6.18

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 10:13:43 EST

I won't use the word "frozen", so "chilled" is nearer the mark. I just pulled Tejun's hotplug work into libata-dev.git#upstream (and thus #ALL). This should be the last major API/probe-path/etc. disturbance until 2.6.18, and so, would be a good testing point. Regenerate all your libata patches that broke :)

After merging some non-Tejun patches -- yes, others, I haven't forgotten you -- I'll post a full changelog and a patch that users can easily test.

Jeff