INVESTMENT

From: Usman Omar
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 05:27:23 EST

Hello please read and reply me as I want to settle my son and my wife out of the country as soon as possible and I believe this is best for us now that things getting worse and worse here.

I am richman and wealthyman and I provide everything needed, as Baghdad is not safe for us anymore.

Please reply me as i want continue my business abroad immediately after my family is out as I want them out and I will also move out soon as i close my company and settle all staff working for me. i waiting for your reply and making plans so they leave to Jordan first and be safe atleast.

I will like to go into real estate business as i want close my oil and constructions business here due to constant fear of daily events here.

I will tell you more but note this is private idea i am thinking of how to continue.

Please reply to <info_ceo_zibex@xxxxxxxxx> which is my business email address.

Thanks and expecting your reply.

Usman Omar.