REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

From: legal_agent
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 08:52:23 EST

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
ICH IMPORT AND EXPORT
20 DELVIN ROAD.
HENLEAZE.
BRISTOL.
BS40.
ENGLAND.

REQUEST FOR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

I represent the branch office of ICH IMPORT AND EXPORT based in
ENGLAND and headquarter is based in (PARIS,FRANCE). We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in America and other nearby countries as well as making payments
through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your
assistance to stand as our representative in your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10%(ten percent) of
whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into
an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the
conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by
email the following:

(1)Your full names:
(2)Contact address:
(3)Phone/fax numbers:
(4)Occupation and
(5)Age

For more correspondence please contact me through my personal email:
ich_uk1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,
Mr. A.G. Furness