new monitor, no pwroff Q?

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 22:26:20 EST

Greetings all;

I just got a new monitor (stinks up the place) that should respond to
power saving off, but I've not found where to turn this on. I just
searched the kernel configs and kde settings without finding the magic
twanger that enables that.

So where do I look next?

--
Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules. I do use spamassassin too. :-)