Re: Which is simpler? (Was Re: [Suspend2-devel] Re: [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.)

From: Henrik Brix Andersen
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 12:10:54 EST

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 02:01:25PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> I'd love to have Nigel helping me and kernel, but he's not
> interested. He wants suspend2 merged, he does not want better suspend
> in kernel.

If you made comments like that about me on a public mailing list I
would feel it would be very difficult trying to cooperate with you.

Please reconsider your public replies regarding this already delicate
issue a bit more before you criticize people who has spent a great
deal of time trying to get a working solution.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd