sky2 hangs with 2.6.16-rc3

From: Wolfgang Hoffmann
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 04:21:59 EST

Hello,

I'm seeing reproducable hangs with the new sky2 of 2.6.16-rc3 on my Marvel
88E8053.

Basically the driver runs fine, but when transfering large amounts of data
(e.g. rsyncing between two local machines), network hangs after some time
(few minutes). dmesg doesn't give any messages. Removing the sky2 module and
modprobing it back in cures the hang, i.e. transfer continues until the next
hang.

I've attached my .config, lspci -xv output and dmesg. The last messages in
dmesg come from rmmod and modprobing the sky2 module.

Since I can reproduce the hang quite well, I'd very much like to help debug
this, so if there is more info I should provide, please tell me how to.

Bye,
Wolfgang