Compensation !!

From: barr_honyema@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 09:07:24 EST

Dear Friend,

May this mail find you well and in good spirit in jesus
name.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.
Presently, i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how.

Now contact my secretary in Benin, his name is Mr.Henry.Onyema,on
Email: barr_honyema@xxxxxxxxx
ask him to send you the total of
$400.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts
and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary
Henry.Onyema, and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, Iâm very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mr. Henry.Onyema, he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

Your's sincerely,
Mrs.Fatima
Kagbo.