Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64

From: Mark Maule
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 12:22:51 EST

I don't know what release added MSI to ia64, but as of 2.6.15 it was there.

I recently submitted a series of patches that abstract portions of the MSI
core so that it works on non-apic platforms, and did verify that MSI appeared
to be working on an hp zx1 system with the infiniband driver.

My patches have not made it to Linus yet, but they are present in the latest
gregkh trees, and I believe the latest 2.6.16 -mm tree.

Mark