radeonfb: monitor_layout doesn't work, need to disable second head

From: Sebastian
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 19:29:05 EST

Hi all,

(please CC me)

I got a Radeon 9250 video card with a DVI and a VGA port. The DVI is
connected to my flat panel. The VGA port is connected, too, but to a TV.

I'd like to disable the VGA port, because when it's enabled the tv is
driven at a resolution it doesn't support.

I tried booting with the following parameters:

append="radeonfb.monitor_layout=TMDS,NONE radeonfb.mirror=0"

But there is still a signal on the VGA port. Apologies for taking this
to this list, but I can't find the infos I need on the web, or at least
my code reading skills are not 100% so that I could figure it out by
myself.

Do I need to change my boot parameters or does it need a change to the
driver code?

Thank you

Sebastian
--
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." (HST)