Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc1

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 15:36:37 EST

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 13:05, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>Gene,
>
> Please address these questions to V4L Mailing list, since it is the
>better forum for this kind of discussions.

Well, I may have barked prematurely about the audio quality. I found
that turning off the max boost in the gain settings in the tvtime
menu's got it back within the cards headroom and the audio from tvtime
is just fine now. My remaining concern is that the onscreen volume
control in tvtime has disconnected itself from reality, doing nothing
to any slider in the kamix screen, or to the audio level. My version
of kmix is too old to see this Audigy 2 card correctly, so I had to
switch to kamix. That may be the same situation with tvtime, which
otherwise Just Works(TM) here.

--
Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules. I do use spamassassin too. :-)