Re: 2.4: e100 accounting bust for multiple adapters

From: Grant Coady
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 03:23:54 EST

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:50:38 -0800, Jesse Brandeburg <jesse.brandeburg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>we've taken the position that 2.4 is legacy and if it ain't broke
>don't fix it.
Okay.

Had a look at the source but it is difficult to track the indirection,
I gave up ;) After all, performance-wise the old driver is okay, just
odd accounting. Annoying to know there's a missing (harmless) indirection
in the module case but I don't have a clue where to look for it.

>I'm hoping you can get along with the 3.X driver, and I'll be glad to
>look into any issues that you come up with for that driver.

Minor nit: lsmod shows zero when two e100-3.5.10 in use.

Grant.