makefile for 2.6 kernel

From: anil dahiya
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 12:44:37 EST

Hi Sam
Thanks fop your help ..but my problem is not solved it
...i putting my real problem here below.

1>my fist need is to make module1.ko made using
a1/a1.c , a1/a11.c & a2/a2.c a2/a22.c and all .c file
use /home/include/a.h

2>Now my 2nd need is to make module2.ko using
module1.ko and b/b1.c & b/b11.c (these both .c files
use /home/include/a.h and /home/module2/include/b.h)

In short my directory structure is as:

/home/------
|_ include _
| |