Re: 2.6.15-rc7-rt1

From: Mark Knecht
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:32:24 EST

On 1/2/06, Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FYI,
>
> Ingo has been paying attention to this thread :)
>
> 2.6.15-rc7-rt2 is out and contains this patch.
>
> -- Steve

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay. We had a 3 day power failure here in Northern
California and I'm just getting back in the swing of things starting
yesterday.

I have installed 2.6.15-rt2 and I no longer see the error

----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here ] ---------
Kernel BUG at include/linux/timer.h:83
invalid operand: 0000 [1] PREEMPT
CPU 0

in my dmesg file. Thanks for fixing that.

I expect that I am probably still getting a low level of xruns. I
hope one day we can make that work a bit better. In the mean time no
problems with mplayer or MythTV so far.

Cheers,
Mark