[no subject]

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 14:12:21 EST

Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>Em Dom, 2006-01-01 às 19:49 +0100, Mark v Wolher escreveu:
>> So, Mauro (or somebody from list), have you any idea, what could be
>> wrong?
> hmm.. have you sent the patch to the list?
Yes, it was only a (bad) try to solve the problem. The point is, that there is
some weird problem in the estimating, or something (number of loops?).

The oops and the patch are on lkml site in this thread, I would give you a
link, but lkml seems to be down for me.
[the patch helps in some way, but didn't solve the problem]

all the best,
--
Jiri Slaby www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby
\_.-^-._ jirislaby@xxxxxxxxx _.-^-._/