Re: Gene's pcHDTV 3000 analog problem

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 00:07:24 EST

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 20:26, Michael Krufky wrote:

[...]

>All I can think of doing next is to have Gene, Don or Perry do a
>bisection test on our cvs repo.... checking out different cvs revisions
>until we can narrow it down to the day the problem patch was applied.
>
>::sigh::

A sigh? More like an 'oh fudge' or whatever your fav expletive deleted
is...

>Who wants to do it? I'll give you detailed instructions if you're
> willing.
>
>Regards,
>Mike

Can you farm it out, one set of patches to each of us? Or do you want
to setup a seperate cvs tree based on the v4l code in 2.6.14.3, and
incrementally patch it as we each report its still ok, until it breaks
again? I think I'd prefer the latter so we are all near the same
page even if it takes 3x longer to arrive at the answer. How many
actual patches in terms of dependency groups are there? I know, I
coulda went all week without asking that :(

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)