Re: 2.6.14-rt15: cannot build with !PREEMPT_RT

From: Lee Revell
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 10:14:43 EST

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 12:48 +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> which was the last -rt kernel that worked fine for you in
> PREEMPT_DESKTOP mode?

It has been a long time, possibly months - I've mostly been using
PREEMPT_RT. But now I am working on a soft RT project that for various
reasons would like to use the mainline kernel, and I've found it still
has some scheduling bumps up to 5-7ms and am trying to identify the
problem.

Would you like me to do a binary search?

Lee